- Increase efficiency in case management in ways that unburden judges, free up dockets and directs time, talent and resources towards cases that deserve them most.
- Protect and preserve the rights of victim witnesses through education and support services throughout the criminal process.
- Implement charging and sentencing review panels to ensure equitable and consistent outcomes.
- Restructure child support enforcement.
- Eliminate the cash bail system.
- Roll back restitution and economic fines and penalities in juvenile court cases.
#2020Vision: Looking Ahead
1909 Abercorn Street Savannah, Georgia 31401